Thank you bbyz for duh 5k I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL
(x) on wednesdays we wear pink crop top
(x) fuck you heart necklace
(x) stone bracelet
(x) stackable ring
(x) brandy medallion necklace
♡♡how to enter♡♡
1. sub on youtube: http://youtube.com/mintplus
2. follow on tumblr and like/reblog on tumblr: http://hellomintplus.tumblr.com
3. comment on the video —> http://youtu.be/xLlDjpw1qKQ your usernames and if you did any of the additional entries. THIS PART IS IMPORTANT!!
♡♡additional entries! ♡♡
not required but yeah MORE ENTRIES MORE FUNNNN
1. you can reblog up to once a day (+1 for each reblog. thats like a bajillion entries yo)
2. follow me on twitter (+5): https://twitter.com/cristinaviseu
3. follow me on instagram + repost on instagram (+5) http://instagram.com/cristinaviseu (image on my instagram — don’t forget to tag me so I can see it!)
4. like Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/hellomintplus (+5)
Do not remove the text from this post :D Thank you all so much /throws confetti into the air/
Giveaway ends 10/15. I’ll be messaging the winner on youtubezzzzzz so please check y0 messages around then. ILU
PS Please do not add any tags/random crap to this post. I wanna keep it close and intimate and not spammyyy :D
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
i made a dave in my illustration class instead of working on our project whoops
I told you. All the men in my life die.
I’m not a man in your life, okay? You said so yourself. I’m a little shitpot.